USC Screenwriting MFA - Fall 2019

Mine is stuck on decision status, and all other options. It logs in very slowly and then nothing works.
For me all the other tabs work except review financial aid and decision status. Maybe they’re uploading our decisions, who knows?

amlena

Storyteller
I had nothing yesterday on YouSC, now it loaded just long enough for me to see there was no messages, then almost instantly went blank.

So. Hope is dead again.

Cdemon

I had nothing yesterday on YouSC, now it loaded just long enough for me to see there was no messages, then almost instantly went blank.

So. Hope is dead again.
At least I know it’s likely an empty portal now. Wed will be much awaited. I hope they actually release and are readable!

I’d say I know for sure anyway, but the last Thursday acceptance made me only 99% sure of my rejection.

amlena

Storyteller
It loads for half a second, still has the no message line at the bottom, and then goes blank.

Septopus7

Staff member
Supporting Member
For your guy's sake, I hope you don't have to wait to find out your fate until like March twenty-something, like we did last year.

That. Was. The. Worst.

amlena

Storyteller
Truly, in terms of my sanity levels, it doesn't matter anymore. Once the 15th hits it's a definite rejection from USC, but then the big UCLA wait begins...

BuddernScotch

Truly, in terms of my sanity levels, it doesn't matter anymore. Once the 15th hits it's a definite rejection from USC, but then the big UCLA wait begins...
What is up with UCLA cus I have no access to social media here and it's just radio silence ----- from the ucla thread... which is a mere 5 pages right now. And I am dying. DYING.

amlena

Storyteller
What is up with UCLA cus I have no access to social media here and it's just radio silence ----- from the ucla thread... which is a mere 5 pages right now. And I am dying. DYING.
I haven't seen any public posts on social media yet, but I'm not expecting anything until at least Friday, which is when Phyllis told me they'd probably be sending out notifications. Decisions were just made last week, so they're gonna need a few more days to process paperwork and everything. I wouldn't be surprised if no one hears anything until next Monday.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews