USC - Writing for Screen & Television Undergraduate 2020

oliviaaa

Supporting Member
Hey everyone! I'm setting up some threads for undergraduate programs as we get started with our applications/portfolios over the summer :) This is my absolute top school... I'm super scared to apply 😬. My GPA is within the range but my SAT is a bit below (1330) because I absolutely suck at math lol. I'm probably not gonna retake it because I've gotten the same math score 3 TIMES and I like my EBRW score (750). If anyone else has any experience of applying with a higher GPA and average to low SAT scores that would be super helpful!

oliviaaa

Supporting Member
Thought I'd update the thread on how this app is going even though I'm the only one on here applying for this right now lol.
This is by far the largest portfolio I would say I'm pretty far along. I've written the "Most Challenging Moment" prompt, brainstormed/outlined the "Autobiographical Character Sketch," and I just wrote my first draft of the "Challenge A" script. I still have to write the commitment prompt and the Challenge B script AND the character sketch, it's gonna be a long couple of months.

I'd love to hear how other people's apps are coming along :)

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• International Film Institute of New York
    5.00 star(s)
    The summer intensive film program at Sarah Lawrence was fantastic. We were taught by industry professionals, whom had many years of experience...
    • Ldc88
    5.00 star(s)
    I experienced the most incredible summer at IFI, and I wish I could relive it every day! however, since I cannot , I make do by taking what I...
    • Anonymous
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been engaged with filmmaking since the age of 9 and was searching for a course that could further my knoll which is not always easy to...
    • sgabor
    5.00 star(s)
    The Sarah Lawrence Filmmaker's Collective was the top experience I've had at a summer film program. Start to finish, their top priority was that...
    • sammaggs
    5.00 star(s)
    I went into this camp uncertain of what I wanted to do in college. When I finished the five week intensive program, I knew what I wanted to do for...
    • JacobNurse