USC Writing Sample C and Personal Statement for Film Production

PalletteArtist

1. I'm writing my PS but really am not sure if I'm doing it right. If you have any suggestions or know anything about cinematic arts ps, please let me know because I'm really lost.

2. For Writing Sample C, would the film concept need to be original? I started mine based on a real event but added my narrative in it. Also, do I need to add elements other than synopsis (ex. film score, theme, cinematography) in my writing?

To anyone answering this, I hope yall get the best luck in your life ever and become successful in whichever field you are in. Thank you!!!!

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    Questionable Investment
    If you don’t get a scholarship to attend USC I would advise against going. It’s too much money to throw away for a school with so many problems...
    • Anonymous
  • Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    BEST use of your time!
    Thanks to professor Carl Haber I was able to learn the fundamentals of screenwriting and how to implement them. For the first time in my life, I'm...
    • pcasmur
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1