What’s everyone doing to keep sane?

With results approaching, what is everyone doing to stay sane? When I’m not refreshing my email constantly, I’m working on a new script and watching my boyfriend play Breath of the Wild. 😂

I didn't find the right recipe yet, every day I check VIMEO for new views.
Since I'm an international student, I think my chances are far lower than for the natives.

My final semester as an undergrad started today. I've been mainly focusing on that and making sure I have the credits I need to graduate.

I also found out over the winter break that I got an internship in los angeles. It's through my school and lasts all summer, but with the possibility of a job after. So I have been stressfully searching for pet friendly apartments (Does grass even exist in L.A. anymore??), transporation options, etc., a little sooner than everyone else.

I hope I get into a cali school so that I can stay there, interning and working on my masters. I've been ignoring the fact that interviews are soon... I'll worry about that when i'm emailed the date and time. lol

It's crazy to think that in just two months, we all will be preparing for the next chapter in our lives. :)

Chris W

Get Busy Living
Staff member
So I have been stressfully searching for pet friendly apartments (Does grass even exist in L.A. anymore??), transporation options, etc., a little sooner than everyone else.
Check out the housing forum for ideas on places to live although most places won't be put on the market until a month or less than the move in date.

Housing and City Discussion

I've been spending most of time refreshing my gmail like a madman and checking this site frantically to see who posts the first update. Outside of that, I've been busily typing away at a script I've been working on and eating way too much junk food.

Chris W

Get Busy Living
Staff member
I've been spending most of time refreshing my gmail like a madman and checking this site frantically to see who posts the first update.
If you go to an application to a school you're applying to you can click the button to "watch" it and you should be instantly notified if there's any update to it. You can also watch an entire category but that might be just for new applications and not updated ones. But yes keep coming back to the forums too and posting! The more activity and posts the site has the easier the wait will be. :)

Outside of that, I've been busily typing away at a script
I’m working on a new script
A year or so back we started a Screenwriting game if you're interested. Feel free to add onto it or create a new one if you're looking for something fun to pass the time:

SCREENWRITING GAME 01 - Nick & Sally

But yes keep coming back to the forums too and posting! The more activity and posts the site has the easier the wait will be. :)
I’ll definitley do that, being here on the site has already made the wait much more bearable than it would have been otherwise

Latest reviews