LMU - Film & Television Production (M.F.A.)'s acceptance rate, lowest accepted minimum GPA, test scores, and earliest notification dates are automatically calculated from a total of 119 applications to the program in our database. This data also allows us to calculate how many are accepted after being interviewed, off wait-list, and even the age, experience, and nationality of admitted applicants.
Add your own application to help us improve our data.
- Earliest Interview Notification Date: January 11
- Earliest Interview Date: January 28
- Earliest Decision Notification Date: February 25
- Earliest Admitted Off Waitlist Date: April 7
- Lowest accepted GPA: ###
- Lowest accepted GRE Verbal Reasoning: ###
- Lowest accepted TOEFL IBT: ###
Become a Supporting Member to see the lowest reported GPA, SAT, GRE, and other test data.
View all 66 accepted applications to LMU - Film & Television Production (M.F.A.) in our database
- View all 119 applications to LMU - Film & Television Production (M.F.A.) in our database