Sometimes music can be quite the inspiration for an edit.
The graduate programs at Chapman University’s Dodge College of Film and Media Arts Conservatory of Motion Pictures are designed to empower you with
We offer an affordable and highly valued Bachelor of Arts in Film and Electronic Arts.
Extensive, practical training on set, in a vfx and animation studio and in cutting-edge digital post suites.
Located in Denver, Colorado Film School has been identified by International Cinematographers Guild (ICG) Magazine as one of the "superlative"...
I thought this was especially relevant and funny.
- Before opening the letter, know what to expect: A thin envelope means it’s a rejection, while a thick envelope contains a very lengthy explanation of why you didn’t get into the school.
- After you’re done reading, immediately call the college’s Office of Admissions. There’s been a mistake.
- Understand that it’s not personal. The applications board simply reviewed the materials you poured your heart into and decided they weren’t good enough.
- Remember: There’s no one out there who can possibly understand the pain you’re feeling.
- Focus on the positives. Some of the most successful people in history didn’t go to college because they were already busy changing the world by age 18.
- Even though it’s tough, try putting things in perspective. In the real world, nobody actually cares where you went to college except employers, your parents, potential romantic partners, and you.
- Cheer yourself up with a treat that you don’t deserve.
- Stay optimistic. You can always apply as a transfer student in the future if your dream school grossly lowers its standards.
- When you’re at your absolute lowest, take comfort in knowing your spot was taken by a more qualified, deserving student.
- Above all, remember that rejection is just a normal part of an unsuccessful person’s life.
FilmSchool.org related forums
FilmSchool.org Related News & Help
Forums that may not be exactly related to Film Schools
Post your fun and exciting Polls here!