NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)'s acceptance rate, lowest accepted minimum GPA, test scores, and earliest notification dates are automatically calculated from a total of 268 applications to the program in our database. This data also allows us to calculate how many are accepted after being interviewed, off wait-list, and even the age, experience, and nationality of admitted applicants.
Add your own application to help us improve our data.
- Earliest Interview Notification Date: February 6
- Earliest Interview Date: February 22
- Earliest Decision Notification Date: February 24
- Earliest Admitted Off Waitlist Date:Not Reported
- Lowest accepted GPA: ###
Become a Supporting Member to see the lowest reported GPA, SAT, GRE, and other test data.
View all 48 accepted applications to NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.) in our database
- View all 268 applications to NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.) in our database