CSUN Screenwriting MFA

Cdemon

So apparently they only accept 14 students a year? And I heard there was 78 applicants this year so that’s a 18% acceptance rate. Wow didn’t think it was that hard to get in
How do you know how many ppl applied?

alanray

Wow all four of us that applied here all got in as apart of the 14 total. That's impressive guys!

How do you know how many ppl applied?
My friend that works there told me 78 applied!

Cdemon

With a week to decide, I’m curious people’s thoughts?
I’m gonna try to get to your CSUN ASAP, but idk if I’ll make it before 26th.

alanray

With a week to decide, I’m curious people’s thoughts?
I’m gonna try to get to your CSUN ASAP, but idk if I’ll make it before 26th.
I know one week is so soon... I thought they weren't supposed to notify us till April, seems like they got it done early this year. Yeah there's no way in hell I'll get to tour CSUN before the 26th lol. I'm not gonna flat out say no to CSUN just yet- I'm not going to reject them right now or anything. I'll think about it a bit more. But I am still leaning towards Chapman at the moment 😅

alanray

Cdemon

Honestly I don’t feel like I have enough info. So I’m gonna try and ask a lot of questions and go see the schools. I’m out of town this week, so that makes it harder but I can at least ask my questions. :) I wanna know things like internship opportunities for both places I got in, alumni network, career services after graduating, fellowships allowed while there or no, any chance to produce work with the undergrads at CSUN, all that good stuff. :)

alanray

Honestly I don’t feel like I have enough info. So I’m gonna try and ask a lot of questions and go see the schools. I’m out of town this week, so that makes it harder but I can at least ask my questions. :) I wanna know things like internship opportunities for both places I got in, alumni network, career services after graduating, fellowships allowed while there or no, any chance to produce work with the undergrads at CSUN, all that good stuff. :)
Ahhhh that’s smart! :)

Cdemon

Did any of you get the CSUN welcome packet? I’m curious to look through it if you wouldn’t mind sharing. 😬

alanray

Did any of you get the CSUN welcome packet? I’m curious to look through it if you wouldn’t mind sharing. 😬
You mean the packet that comes in the acceptance email?

biacelani

I just got a scholarship application form and my acceptance letter (which includes stuff like what classes you'll be taking in the first semester and some financial info). It's only 3 pages long so I'm assuming it's not the welcome packet.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews