1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
  2. Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)
    Dismiss Notice

OH!!! So grateful that I've found this site!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Devy Chun(HEEMIN CHUN), Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Devy Chun(HEEMIN CHUN)

Devy Chun(HEEMIN CHUN) New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi! I'm HEEMIN(Eng name is Devy) a huge movie fan in Korea!
    Now, my major is computer engineering, however I really want to be a film producer so I'm preparing to study film in US.
    It was difficult for international student(like me) to search information about the graduate school of film.
    Finally, I found this site on GOOGLE.
    Nice to meet you all, and I want everyone here, including myself, to make dreams a reality!!!

• Love Love x 1
  2. Ram GM

Ram GM Member

Ratings:
    +30
    Hi Devy. I'm from India and I studied Computer Engg in my Bachelor's too. I'm applying for film direction MFA this year and I'm almost done. I'm a huge fan of Korean cinema btw. Oldboy, MoM and Madeo are my all time favorite films. Glad to connect with you and good luck with ur stuff. This forum is really good and the people over here are hugely helpful, just make sure to post ur qns under the right thread. I didn't do that initially lol. We might even make a film together someday, who knows! :)

3. Devy Chun(HEEMIN CHUN)

Devy Chun(HEEMIN CHUN) New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh my!! Nice to meet you!! That three movies are also my favorite too!! Thank you and Good Luck to you too!!

4. estherk

estherk Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey there, I'm in Korea too. Good luck with everything!

5. Chris W

Chris W Get Busy Living Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    Ratings:
    +332
    Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it.