OH!!! So grateful that I've found this site!!!

Hi! I'm HEEMIN(Eng name is Devy) a huge movie fan in Korea!
Now, my major is computer engineering, however I really want to be a film producer so I'm preparing to study film in US.
It was difficult for international student(like me) to search information about the graduate school of film.
Finally, I found this site on GOOGLE.
Nice to meet you all, and I want everyone here, including myself, to make dreams a reality!!!

Ram GM

Hi Devy. I'm from India and I studied Computer Engg in my Bachelor's too. I'm applying for film direction MFA this year and I'm almost done. I'm a huge fan of Korean cinema btw. Oldboy, MoM and Madeo are my all time favorite films. Glad to connect with you and good luck with ur stuff. This forum is really good and the people over here are hugely helpful, just make sure to post ur qns under the right thread. I didn't do that initially lol. We might even make a film together someday, who knows! :)

Hi Devy. I'm from India and I studied Computer Engg in my Bachelor's too. I'm applying for film direction MFA this year and I'm almost done. I'm a huge fan of Korean cinema btw. Oldboy, MoM and Madeo are my all time favorite films. Glad to connect with you and good luck with ur stuff. This forum is really good and the people over here are hugely helpful, just make sure to post ur qns under the right thread. I didn't do that initially lol. We might even make a film together someday, who knows! :)
Oh my!! Nice to meet you!! That three movies are also my favorite too!! Thank you and Good Luck to you too!!

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews