Tracking application status (Google Sheets)

Rulin

Hey guys,
May I ask is there anything wrong with the 2017application form?
there are only three school displaying in the table on my computer, AFI USC and chapman.
Just want to make sure is it a question of my own computer? or does anyone have the same error with me?

Attachments

Kira

MFA TV Writer @UCLA
Hey guys,
May I ask is there anything wrong with the 2017application form?
there are only three school displaying in the table on my computer, AFI USC and chapman.
Just want to make sure is it a question of my own computer? or does anyone have the same error with me?
It happened to me as well. I restored it to a previous version so hopefully it'll stay.

mistah_P

I was reviewing all the tracking sheets from 2015-2018, and couldn't help but think that two columns might also be useful to understand how to handicap application chances:
1. In industry experience in years
2. Age

What do y'all think?

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Have people not been able to edit just with the link? I've been getting a lot of requests to edit but one should be able to edit it just with the link. Hmm.

IndecisiveElle

Supporting Member
Contributor
Have people not been able to edit just with the link? I've been getting a lot of requests to edit but one should be able to edit it just with the link. Hmm.
I had to request it earlier today. I wonder if the settings for how the docs function as a whole was changed? I know google has been changing some permissions with docs and drive.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews