1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered. (It's free!)

Congrats to all who were Accepted and Don't Give Up! to those who haven't been yet!!!

Discussion in 'Graduate Film School Discussions' started by Chris W, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Chris W

Chris W FilmSchool.org Owner Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    Ratings:
    +289
    It appears this year's application season has slowed down as traffic to the site has decreased... If you've been accepted a big hearty CONGRATULATIONS from me and I hope the site was a help to you in the process.

For those that didn't get in this year, DON'T GIVE UP and there's always next year. I hope the site and it's community will continue to be a source of inspiration and knowledge for you.

Please be sure to blog about your film school experience on our new user blog system.

And of course be sure to post reviews on the film schools that you are going to or applied to on our Film School review system.

The Film School review system will be going through a MAJOR UPGRADE in the next couple of months and will be even more awesome. I'm excited to launch it. :)

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  2. bimshine

bimshine Member

Ratings:
    +9
    this site was instrumental to the whole process!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Active Member

Featured Threads:
    Ratings:
    +340
    Aren't you glad I told you about it :)

Seriously, @Chris W, thank you for all you do here! I'll keep working on my blog and spreading the word about what a wonderful resource these forums are. I can't wait to see what updates you have coming for the site.

• Love Love x 3
  4. bimshine

bimshine Member

Ratings:
    +9
    • Like Like x 1