NYU Dramatic Writing 2019

Lifeisnoholiday

Thanks for your answers!

Cody Young

Tattoo/Film Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hopefully today means another round of calls. Does anyone here have any idea how many students are selected for interviews and how many students are selected for each class size?

EM88

Hopefully today means another round of calls. Does anyone here have any idea how many students are selected for interviews and how many students are selected for each class size?
Congratulations again to all who heard yesterday!!

Fingers crossed that that is the case. I took a look at the threads from 2017 and 2018, and someone in one of those said something like 70 are selected for final interviews and 20 -something are admitted and 20-something are waitlisted. They had gotten that info when they called admissions as notifications were coming out.

Lifeisnoholiday

So it's almost noon in New York, when you get any news — please write here!

Cody Young

Tattoo/Film Enthusiast
Supporting Member

Lifeisnoholiday

Congrats! Did you just get the call? I figured it's a bit late in the day for them to still be calling.
Thanks! Yeah if was just an email

Cody Young

Tattoo/Film Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Thanks! Yeah if was just an email
Interesting! I'm surprised they didn't give you a call beforehand, with the three from yesterday receiving calls and whatnot. Congrats again though! I'm going to try and keep my fingers crossed for an email!

Lifeisnoholiday

Interesting! I'm surprised they didn't give you a call beforehand, with the three from yesterday receiving calls and whatnot. Congrats again though! I'm going to try and keep my fingers crossed for an email!
I think this has to do with me living in Russia. Yeah, it isn’t over yet!

Cody Young

Tattoo/Film Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I wonder if they are still going to be sending out admissions notices the rest of this week and into the next, feels odd that there are only maybe 4 or so people that were accepted

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Cal State Northridge (CSUN) - MFA in Screenwriting Program
    3.00 star(s)
    I was accepted to the CSUN MFA program in 2018 and took part in in for a full year; however, I recently decided not to go back and complete the...
    • Anonymous
  • Savannah College of Art and Design (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    The school is a complete honeypot, department head Donald.W Moffett has limited film production experience and has not idea how to properly guide...
    • Anonymous
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Emerson opened a lot of doors for me, so I can't dismiss that fact. However, I don't think it was necessary for me to go to Emerson as opposed to...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Currently in my third year of my MFA at NYU Tisch Grad Film (writing/directing). I cannot praise this program enough! It exceeded any expectation...
    • Anonymous
  • National Film and Television School (NFTS)
    5.00 star(s)
    I'm currently in my first year of a 2 year MA at the NFTS. I saw these relatively negative reviews about the NFTS before I applied, but I can now...
    • VDW