NYU Dramatic Writing 2019

Cplccw

I would love to be as positive as both of you but we got people talking about a student lunch invite, it’s ball game at least for me

ss7954

I would love to be as positive as both of you but we got people talking about a student lunch invite, it’s ball game at least for me
Yeah the student lunch thing got me packing my bags and leaving the fantasy suite without a rose

ss7954

That being said, not everyone they call or email will automatically accept NYU as their first choice, so even if it feels we don’t have a chance, it ain’t over until it’s over.

Just frustrating not to be invited for lunch

divmoh247

Agh all this waiting is killing me. Even after the interview I just feel like omg I'm so close just tell me I'm dying out here.

mcparker

Did anyone who interviewed with TV professors/submitted TV samples get any news? Perhaps they're admitting by concentration... (or perhaps I'm just desperate for signs of hope in this silence!!)

divmoh247

I'm a TV track and I didn't hear back either. Maybe they are doing it by concentration as you said. Here's hoping.

Lifeisnoholiday

I've been accepted, and I submitted a feature
Same thing. Submitted one feature script, interviewed with Shinho, who’s in charge of features

divmoh247

so then it's safe to say us TV folk haven't heard back if only the features people got their acceptances. There's hope yet!

divmoh247

True but the likelihood that not even one TV person from here was selected feels slim. And since they'll be giving notices for two weeks th re might still be a possibility.

divmoh247

I got waitlisted! They asked me to tell them if I can get back to them by April 4th on if I want to stay

Latest Applications

Latest reviews