NYU Graduate Film 2019

Buusey

How's everyone's financial aid process going? I received my aid package when I got my acceptance letter on Friday. It stated it was a combination of merit and need worth $27,500. I just now received an email with a scholarship from a private donor that NYU put me up for worth $25,100. I called the financial aid office to clarify since I was confused and they mentioned that I should disregard the first amount and that the second amount has been confirmed plus that I'll be having "some money coming from Tisch" but that my award was explicitly NOT the 25k + 27K (which is a bummer...)

I emailed them yesterday though asking for an increase in amount based off being up for a fellowship at UCLA, but now feel embarrassed since nothing has been finalized, even though they sent me an award letter already. Really confused...

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Hello!
Wondering who here is having a NYU - COLUMBIA - AFI - UCLA dilemma?
And the resulting choice?
Thank youuu
There are a bunch of those threads in this forum:

maricristimar

Hi everyone congrats once again to those who got accepted! I actually have a room in my apartment in Brooklyn available for lease August 1 with an option for subletting starting May 1. Just 30 minutes by train away from campus at $850 a month. For more details please inbox me privately :)

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Hi everyone congrats once again to those who got accepted! I actually have a room in my apartment in Brooklyn available for lease August 1 with an option for subletting starting May 1. Just 30 minutes by train away from campus at $850 a month. For more details please inbox me privately :)
Be sure to join the tisch group if you haven't already.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews