2014' Acceptance / Interviews / Rejections

umikami

Got an email. Miami is having an open house for admitted students on March 21. They also pay $100 for travel expense which is nice.

EJ!

NYU-- Accepted, MFA screenwriting
Chapman-- Accepted, MFA screenwriting

Still waiting to hear from USC!

mr.bay4eva

Hey There!

Has anyone heard from FSU's production program? I looked at the threads from last year, and it seems that people were notified in early April about being accepted (but interviews lasted until late March that year). Any word would be helpful. Thanks!!!!

noahcanavan

Columbia-Chicago - Denied
Syracuse - Denied
NYU - Denied
SCAD - Accepted
Depaul - Accepted
Emerson - Accepted

Already accepted to Emerson College in Boston, MFA-Media Art

Last edited:

Reza Mehr

Hey every one!
Is there any body who are accepted in University of Texas at Austin or Florida State university?
I need some info and help about these two.
Thank you

IndecisiveElle

Supporting Member
Contributor
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone who attends Northwestern might be available next week(the 19th-26thish) to show me around campus? I wasn't able to visit earlier in the year and now unfortunately during admissions, Shannon says they can't accommodate applicant visits though the program office. I've got somewhere to stay and would be coming from Detroit. Feel free to PM me or reply on this thread - if any of you see this! :)

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• International Film Institute of New York
    5.00 star(s)
    The summer intensive film program at Sarah Lawrence was fantastic. We were taught by industry professionals, whom had many years of experience...
    • Ldc88
    5.00 star(s)
    I experienced the most incredible summer at IFI, and I wish I could relive it every day! however, since I cannot , I make do by taking what I...
    • Anonymous
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been engaged with filmmaking since the age of 9 and was searching for a course that could further my knoll which is not always easy to...
    • sgabor
    5.00 star(s)
    The Sarah Lawrence Filmmaker's Collective was the top experience I've had at a summer film program. Start to finish, their top priority was that...
    • sammaggs
    5.00 star(s)
    I went into this camp uncertain of what I wanted to do in college. When I finished the five week intensive program, I knew what I wanted to do for...
    • JacobNurse