2014' Acceptance / Interviews / Rejections

umikami

Got an email. Miami is having an open house for admitted students on March 21. They also pay $100 for travel expense which is nice.

EJ!

NYU-- Accepted, MFA screenwriting
Chapman-- Accepted, MFA screenwriting

Still waiting to hear from USC!

mr.bay4eva

Hey There!

Has anyone heard from FSU's production program? I looked at the threads from last year, and it seems that people were notified in early April about being accepted (but interviews lasted until late March that year). Any word would be helpful. Thanks!!!!

noahcanavan

Columbia-Chicago - Denied
Syracuse - Denied
NYU - Denied
SCAD - Accepted
Depaul - Accepted
Emerson - Accepted

Already accepted to Emerson College in Boston, MFA-Media Art

Last edited:

Reza Mehr

Hey every one!
Is there any body who are accepted in University of Texas at Austin or Florida State university?
I need some info and help about these two.
Thank you

IndecisiveElle

Contributor
FilmSchool.org Writer
Chapman
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone who attends Northwestern might be available next week(the 19th-26thish) to show me around campus? I wasn't able to visit earlier in the year and now unfortunately during admissions, Shannon says they can't accommodate applicant visits though the program office. I've got somewhere to stay and would be coming from Detroit. Feel free to PM me or reply on this thread - if any of you see this! :)

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    Questionable Investment
    If you don’t get a scholarship to attend USC I would advise against going. It’s too much money to throw away for a school with so many problems...
    • Anonymous
  • Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    BEST use of your time!
    Thanks to professor Carl Haber I was able to learn the fundamentals of screenwriting and how to implement them. For the first time in my life, I'm...
    • pcasmur
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1