Chapman University - Dodge College MFA in Film Production (Directing)'s acceptance rate, lowest accepted minimum GPA, test scores, and earliest notification dates are automatically calculated from a total of 62 applications to the program in our database. This data also allows us to calculate how many are accepted after being interviewed, off wait-list, and even the age, experience, and nationality of admitted applicants.
Add your own application to help us improve our data.
- Earliest Interview Notification Date: January 1
- Earliest Interview Date: February 8
- Earliest Decision Notification Date: February 20
- Earliest Admitted Off Waitlist Date:Not Reported
- Lowest accepted GPA: ###
- Lowest accepted ACT Score: ###
- Lowest accepted SAT Score: ###
Become a Supporting Member to see the lowest reported GPA, SAT, GRE, and other test data.
View all 34 accepted applications to Chapman University - Dodge College MFA in Film Production (Directing) in our database
- View all 62 applications to Chapman University - Dodge College MFA in Film Production (Directing) in our database