• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

Feedback on Fulbright essays for MFA in Experimental Animation / Film

Dahlia Jarcrome

Supporter
Hello! I am applying for a Fulbright scholarship. I want to pursue an MFA in Experimental Animation and Experimental Film. If some of you would like to give me feedback on my essays, I would really appreciate it. Let me know if I could dm you my documents.

Also if you know of more programs that specialized in experimental film/animation let me know. I've already researched CalArts, CU Boulder, SAIC, and SFAI.

Thank you for your help! :)

Borna

Supporter
Hello! I am applying for a Fulbright scholarship. I want to pursue an MFA in Experimental Animation and Experimental Film. If some of you would like to give me feedback on my essays, I would really appreciate it. Let me know if I could dm you my documents.

Also if you know of more programs that specialized in experimental film/animation let me know. I've already researched CalArts, CU Boulder, SAIC, and SFAI.

Thank you for your help! :)
Hey! For the programs, San Francisco State University (SFSU) also has an experimental film MFA program.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews