Spring 2016 USC School of Cinematic Arts

Nothing on my front, has anyone else been interviewed? I'm going for a visit on Monday, probably just teasing myself.

kazedragon

I haven't heard anything yet....I believe now is the time to consider my spring application dead and buried.

You

going for an interview?
Nope was going for a visit..got there late, looked around the huge campus. As I'm driving away I looked in my email..waitlisting list. So is my first time being waitlisted what does it really mean?

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Nope was going for a visit..got there late, looked around the huge campus. As I'm driving away I looked in my email..waitlisting list. So is my first time being waitlisted what does it really mean?
Waitlist is good. Better than an outright rejection. As far as what does it mean I'm not entirely sure. I'm sure there are loads of threads on this site talking about it if you use the search function.

Quee

Waitlist is good. Better than an outright rejection. As far as what does it mean I'm not entirely sure. I'm sure there are loads of threads on this site talking about it if you use the search function.
Hey Chris, is there anyway to change 2015 to 2016 in the title. I apologize for the mistake!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! It is graduate.
Damn, i´ve just had this "online meeting group" and due to familar problems and stuff is not going to be possible for me to apply this december deadline... i will need to wait till next august... do you know if i can send the apply before? or just when they telll to do so?

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21