Columbia University MFA Fall 2019

ANG207

Is Eric makes all the calls or different people gonna call depends on who you interviewed you?
Eric called me, but he wasn't the one who interviewed me. So maybe he's making all the calls. That probably takes a while, esp with other responsibilities.

ANG207

Stressful for last two days already. I just called the admission office, they said they still calling today till the early of next week. I hope we still have hopes in that.
Fingers crossed for you. The waiting really is agony.

Qingyue

Stressful for last two days already. I just called the admission office, they said they still calling today till the early of next week. I hope we still have hopes in that.
Then I’ll just assume they didn’t invite me to this admitted student thing! (Instead of rejecting...

akxv21

Did they say they're done reaching out to all admitted students, and is it just waitlists/rejections now - or should we still hope for calls Monday onwards for acceptance?

Stephaniedupont

Did they say they're done reaching out to all admitted students, and is it just waitlists/rejections now - or should we still hope for calls Monday onwards for acceptance?
Last year, I got a waitlist email two days after they called people with acceptances. I'm not sure how it's going to work this year. I have to say though, it's a bit odd and very short notice for the event to be taking place only a day or two after they notify accepted students.

kar031

Last year, I got a waitlist email two days after they called people with acceptances. I'm not sure how it's going to work this year. I have to say though, it's a bit odd and very short notice for the event to be taking place only a day or two after they notify accepted students.
Did you interview last year?

Latest Applications

Latest reviews