NYU Dramatic Writing MFA Fall 2018 (Acceptance, Rejection, Etc.)

Olivia Song

Nothing yet :(

Rujuta

Hey! Just had a Skype call to say that I've been accepted, and that I should receive my letter tomorrow.

Last edited:

Matthew Libby

Hey everyone! Been lurking for a couple weeks, but first post. Just got a call from Terry Curtis Fox (about 20 minutes ago) that I was accepted. Best of luck to all!

Olivia Song

Same here! Terry just called me about 5 minutes ago to let me know I've been accepted with a 50K scholarship. I'm in tears.

D

Deleted member 20595

Hey folks, new to this site. I was accepted today as well and am curious to when y'all filled out your fafsa? I haven't heard anything back yet but I applied late (March 6th). Do you think I'm much less likely to receive financial aid? Did you all hear directly from Terry or did some of you hear from other sources?

Also curious if any of you are planning on going to the accepted student event on April 7th? I'm hoping to make it!

D

Deleted member 20595

I haven't heard back either way yet. Does that mean anything?
I think he said on the phone that he was calling all the accepted people today (as in March 19th) and that acceptance emails would go out as a whole on March 20th. I could be mistaken though

drakeoftoronto

did anyone get their official letter yet? starting to think i imagined my phone call.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• International Film Institute of New York
    5.00 star(s)
    The summer intensive film program at Sarah Lawrence was fantastic. We were taught by industry professionals, whom had many years of experience...
    • Ldc88
    5.00 star(s)
    I experienced the most incredible summer at IFI, and I wish I could relive it every day! however, since I cannot , I make do by taking what I...
    • Anonymous
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been engaged with filmmaking since the age of 9 and was searching for a course that could further my knoll which is not always easy to...
    • sgabor
    5.00 star(s)
    The Sarah Lawrence Filmmaker's Collective was the top experience I've had at a summer film program. Start to finish, their top priority was that...
    • sammaggs
    5.00 star(s)
    I went into this camp uncertain of what I wanted to do in college. When I finished the five week intensive program, I knew what I wanted to do for...
    • JacobNurse