UCLA Directing 2013-2014

Africana

Same here got the same rejection letter and same attitude. It sucks but its not a reason to give up. Good luck everyone!

Moira

Same here, rejection email. I am an international applicant and still in the game for USC and Columbia...

° C.L.?

Originally posted by aceventura:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yellowfilms:
Anyone have their interview today? How was it?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no interviews, no rejection

Originally posted by CLFilms:
Rejected to UCLA. This makes me 0-2.
Just got my rejection too haha, I kinda figured. Stung a bit at first but something I kind of expected. Waiting for Chapman, in the meantime I'm keeping focused on writing and reading as much as possible (and thankfully working!) best of luck!

nateflies

Originally posted by pgresty:
Two questions:

for people who are interviewing, did you bring a reel with you?

also, for those of you who have interviewed, could you talk about the experience?
Since I am currently abroad, I mailed in a DVD sample of my work over the years. Run time is 12 mins and I sent it directly the TFT admissions office who acknowledged receiving it. I will post about my interview once it's complete.

mhg08051

Very curious, did everyone send a copy of their work b4 their interview? I haven't applied for Fall 2013, Lookin for fall 2014.

nateflies

Originally posted by mhg08051:
Very curious, did everyone send a copy of their work b4 their interview? I haven't applied for Fall 2013, Lookin for fall 2014.
When I found out I had an interview, I mailed in a DVD to Erica Flener

kelpike

Has anyone heard back from UCLA since their interviews? I haven't yet.... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• International Film Institute of New York
    5.00 star(s)
    The summer intensive film program at Sarah Lawrence was fantastic. We were taught by industry professionals, whom had many years of experience...
    • Ldc88
    5.00 star(s)
    I experienced the most incredible summer at IFI, and I wish I could relive it every day! however, since I cannot , I make do by taking what I...
    • Anonymous
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been engaged with filmmaking since the age of 9 and was searching for a course that could further my knoll which is not always easy to...
    • sgabor
    5.00 star(s)
    The Sarah Lawrence Filmmaker's Collective was the top experience I've had at a summer film program. Start to finish, their top priority was that...
    • sammaggs
    5.00 star(s)
    I went into this camp uncertain of what I wanted to do in college. When I finished the five week intensive program, I knew what I wanted to do for...
    • JacobNurse