USC School of Cinematic Arts MFA Screenwriting Fall 2020

i truly have no idea. I called yesterday and was told it’s ok to wait. Did you get the same one?
I haven't received any email informing me to fill it out but I just applied for financial aid recently, and I noticed there was a "financial aid supplement" I had not yet noticed. It requests intended unit count for the next four semesters (among other information), which, clearly, I do not yet have any knowledge about. I'm just curious if this was something we were supposed to fill out ages ago.

princessjasmine

Supporting Member+
AFI
I haven't received any email informing me to fill it out but I just applied for financial aid recently, and I noticed there was a "financial aid supplement" I had not yet noticed. It requests intended unit count for the next four semesters (among other information), which, clearly, I do not yet have any knowledge about. I'm just curious if this was something we were supposed to fill out ages ago.
That sounds like the one I got. They said it doesn’t affect decision and we can wait.

Write2Eat

I submitted the scholarship apps with my application, and the FAFSA. I don’t think there’s anything else besides that.
OK yeah that's all I did, too, but noticed people upthread talking about the financial aid supplement. When I go to youSC and click on financial aid it takes me to the USC website and when I click on financial aid supplement it takes me back to youSC. I'll leave it alone for now as I realize it's just me finding a new thing to obsess and stress about and that is wasted energy I could redirect to get this script done (started!) that I am supposed to be most of the way through at this point but can't stop stop watching this Love Is Blind on Netflix and procrastinating.

princessjasmine

Supporting Member+
AFI
OK yeah that's all I did, too, but noticed people upthread talking about the financial aid supplement. When I go to youSC and click on financial aid it takes me to the USC website and when I click on financial aid supplement it takes me back to youSC. I'll leave it alone for now as I realize it's just me finding a new thing to obsess and stress about and that is wasted energy I could redirect to get this script done (started!) that I am supposed to be most of the way through at this point but can't stop stop watching this Love Is Blind on Netflix and procrastinating.
dont worry about the supplement, you only get that when your FAFSA processes I believe. And same, I’m burning through all my streaming queues lol. I might have to invest in Disney plus at this point.

Well the weekend turned out to be a bit of a bust. My body woke me up, unprompted, at 3:10 am and the first thing I thought was to check the portal, which is unchanged.

I keep reading through older forums trying to gather a sense of the admissions timeline but the only thing I've learned is that I have got to be patient, which is difficult. People started finding out on 02/24 of last year and, apparently, that was the last Sunday in February, so maybe we have a full week left?

I imagine I look like this to anyone whose spoken to me in the past week:

1582570173033.png

addik

Supporting Member+
USC
Hey guys, just dropping by from the Production thread wishing you guys good luck! I'd sometimes check the thread when this goes on top because I'd be curious to see if they put out letters to the screenwriting program (which would mean the results for production would come out too?). Anyway, yeah, good luck everyone and I hope we hear from the schools the soonest!

Latest Applications

Latest reviews