• THANKSGIVING WEEK LIFETIME SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP SALE: If you are finding FilmSchool.org helpful, consider becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $16! (20% off) by entering the coupon code THANKS. Coupon expires Sunday 11/29 at midnight PST.

NFTS Applications 2021 - The one where the world seems to be on fire....

Chihiro

Hi all! Random question- did NFTS ever call any of your references? Or did you just send in your letters of recommendation?
I received an email saying I needed to contact my references and that they were supposed to send their letter to the registry. I’m assuming they do it that way so it’s more legit than if you send the letters on yourself. As far as I know, the school didn’t personally contact them.

Chihiro

Just got my conditional offer for Film Studies, Programming, and Curation a few days ago and now navigating the minefield of documents I need to get in order (I'm from the U.S.). If any U.S. student here has any advice on where to look for scholarships I would be eternally grateful. And congrats to everyone else who has gotten offers!!
What are the conditions for your offer? Does it depend on the visa process?

MissSophie

Hello everyone,

So, I was nominated as a reserve candidate at NFTS and although I know that doesn't mean a rejection also, i’m aware there has to be a vacant spot for one to be considered.

I would like to know if there are students that finally got an admission offer after being a reserved candidate at NFTS. What are the chances of a reserved student still getting an admission to the same academic year at NFTS?

MissSophie

Hello everyone,

So, I was nominated as a reserve candidate at NFTS and although I know that doesn't mean a rejection also, i’m aware there has to be a vacant spot for one to be considered.

I would like to know if there are students that finally got an admission offer after being a reserved candidate at NFTS. What are the chances of a reserved student still getting an admission to the same academic year at NFTS?
Hello people,

I never got a response to my question does that mean that no one at all on this thread ever got such offer neither does anyone here know somebody who has? Or could it be that fonts here haven't been online in a while?

@admin this is very important to me and if it’s possible that you move this to a thread that will get attention and the reply I need, I will deeply appreciate it. Thank you.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
@admin this is very important to me and if it’s possible that you move this to a thread that will get attention and the reply I need, I will deeply appreciate it. Thank you.
Copied it to a new post for you as well. I hope you hear back from someone.

aleogliani

Hello guys, has someone applied to the Directing Commercial course? I can't find a single thread (if not from 2017) and i'm a little bit worried as there aren't feedbacks about that specific Diploma. Can you help me?

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Film And Television Institute of India
    4.00 star(s)
    Graduate Certificate, TV Direction
    I was enrolled in the 1-year Direction certificate course in the TV wing in the session 2018-19. Following are the pros and cons that I...
    • ValArya
  • University of Texas at Austin - Department of Radio-Television-Film
    4.00 star(s)
    Great film school outside of LA/NYC
    I would say overall UT's film school is a great choice! It is rated #11 on THR's Top Film School List in the U.S. Sure it's nowhere near LA or NY...
    • Anonymous
  • Columbia College Chicago - Cinema Directing (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    a great decision
    Columbia College Chicago is not only one of America's best film schools it is also one of the most affordable. The program is advertised as 2...
    • Jcromwell
  • Fitchburg State University
    4.00 star(s)
    Okay School, especially for the price
    Came in as both a transfer and commuter, so my experience was really lessened by that fact. Your time and success here is really up to you...
    • Anonymous
  • SUNY Purchase - Playwriting & Screenwriting BA
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Quality Program
    I want to start off by mentioning that I came to Purchase as a transfer student from another liberal arts college and screenwriting program. This...
    • catmom