USC School of Cinematic Arts Film & TV Production Spring 2020

I wonder if they replied to anyone yet and if maybe were the only ones to not get a reply. Seems like it’s late considering they usually ask for a deposit by Nov 1.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
I wonder if they replied to anyone yet and if maybe were the only ones to not get a reply. Seems like it’s late considering they usually ask for a deposit by Nov 1.
😲 Don't give up hope! I highly doubt that's the case.

According to the old thread they were still notifying people late November.

I haven’t received anything.

I called the school a couple of weeks ago and they told me another batch of decisions would be going out in a couple of weeks.

17YANG

I got a mail from USC office of admission I-20 processing last week, which said something about insufficient financial and then I uploaded additional material (including proof of financial support and a document called confidential statement for sponsored studies in USC). Three days ago they sent me a mail saying that my documents have been received and are sufficient, will be added to my file. I hope that’s a good sign..fingers crossed

storyteller

I got a mail from USC office of admission I-20 processing last week, which said something about insufficient financial and then I uploaded additional material (including proof of financial support and a document called confidential statement for sponsored studies in USC). Three days ago they sent me a mail saying that my documents have been received and are sufficient, will be added to my file. I hope that’s a good sign..fingers crossed
did you get accepted? I am also an international applicant and still wasn't requested to upload any document

Latest Applications

Latest reviews