• FilmSchool.org has Film School Forums, Film School Reviews, and a database of over 2,118 Film School applications with acceptance rate statistics, minimum GPA, GRE, SAT scores, submitted Portfolios, and notification dates for all of the best Film Schools including USC, UCLA, AFI, Chapman, Columbia and NYU.
  • END OF YEAR HOLIDAY SALE: Become a Lifetime Supporting Member for ONLY $15! You receive permanent access to the full application tracker, private forums, blogging, and more... Donations go towards making this site even better for you. Thank you for your support.

USC School of Cinematic Arts Film & TV Production Spring 2020

I wonder if they replied to anyone yet and if maybe were the only ones to not get a reply. Seems like it’s late considering they usually ask for a deposit by Nov 1.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
I wonder if they replied to anyone yet and if maybe were the only ones to not get a reply. Seems like it’s late considering they usually ask for a deposit by Nov 1.
😲 Don't give up hope! I highly doubt that's the case.

According to the old thread they were still notifying people late November.

I haven’t received anything.

I called the school a couple of weeks ago and they told me another batch of decisions would be going out in a couple of weeks.

17YANG

I got a mail from USC office of admission I-20 processing last week, which said something about insufficient financial and then I uploaded additional material (including proof of financial support and a document called confidential statement for sponsored studies in USC). Three days ago they sent me a mail saying that my documents have been received and are sufficient, will be added to my file. I hope that’s a good sign..fingers crossed

storyteller

I got a mail from USC office of admission I-20 processing last week, which said something about insufficient financial and then I uploaded additional material (including proof of financial support and a document called confidential statement for sponsored studies in USC). Three days ago they sent me a mail saying that my documents have been received and are sufficient, will be added to my file. I hope that’s a good sign..fingers crossed
did you get accepted? I am also an international applicant and still wasn't requested to upload any document

Latest Applications

Latest reviews