USC Film & TV Production MFA Fall 2021 Applicants Unite!

Cy98

me either
It’s still early so we have plenty of time,
plus not getting an interview from USC doesn’t mean you won’t get accepted

JasperJohns

Supporter+
Hey everyone! I applied to SCA for Fall 2021 also. Super duper duper nervous about everything, but I have faith that everything will work out for myself and everyone else in this thread. 🤞🏽🙏🏽

If anyone would like to swap personal statements for the hell of it or just some comfort, I’m down to hear everyone else’s stories that led then to film.
I'd love to swap materials, Lanihead! You still open to that? Apologies for my delay. I was sick all week.

JasperJohns

Supporter+
Wow! This was absolutely amazing to read! Thank you for showing me a new perspective on all of this. You’re right too, I definitely need to turn my obsession on my application as something positive, and I never saw my obsession as a sign that I really deeply care about being a creative filmmaker.

I really hope we get accepted this year! I can tell you are a great screenwriter from just that message. Happy New Years to you too!
Love you DO THE RIGHT THING pic! One of my favorite films.

Cy98

I just got my interview request! I think they will be sending them all out this week and next week.

cgold

Supporter+
I just got my interview request! I think they will be sending them all out this week and next week.
Congrats and good luck!! Do you know what day your interview will be?

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Sweet! Be sure to update the prefix on your application in our database and enter the relevant dates.

Be sure to check "post at update" when you save so people get notified.

Cy98

Sweet! Be sure to update the prefix on your application in our database and enter the relevant dates.

Be sure to check "post at update" when you save so people get notified.
Where exactly do I go to enter my interview notification date?

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Go to edit and it should be under Application date.

Edit is bottom left or on the three dot menu.
See here:

Screenshot_20210112-212123.png

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest reviews

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications